ABOUT THE JOB
You will work closely together with our International set-up of colleagues across the world to ensure the highest service level for our customers.
Here’s a few headlines describing the type of tasks on your desk:
- Developing new products and solutions in line with customer expectations & product requirements; from design to approval sample.
- Supplier contact & quality assurance.
- Developing the supply chain & improving suppliers relations.
- Continuously evaluating supplier core competencies to achieve a competitive purchasing position globally.
- Ambitious and like responsibility, tempo, and challenging tasks.
- Proactive and taking initiative – enjoying the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Having an analytical approach with attention to detail.
- Result & solution oriented approach.
- Able to manage targets.
- Sourcing experience for European customers.
- Understanding of quality systems.
- Flexibility to work in a multinational environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- University degree.
- Competency in MS Applications, ERP systems (Axapta, SAP, Navision).
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Previous multinational company experience is an asset
- As a colleague at A-TEX you will become part of a dedicated team of employees. We are a company in growth and have high expectations for ourselves and the service we provide to our customers.
- We are motivated by good results, exciting tasks and challenging customers. We have a great respect for each other internally and across borders.
- We can only succeed together, and that´s why our core mindset is “TOGETHER, WE ACT”.
START DATE: ASAP
WORKINGHOURS: Full time
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “SRC-2020”
Please add your salary expectation in the application
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION: Please contact Managers, Zahide Gumus or Aydin Alaoglu on (+90 212 671 30 40)
A-TEX is one of the leading global suppliers of identity creating branding items – including labels, hang tags, badges, packaging solutions and store decorations for leading international fashion brands. We offer our customers innovative design, delivered on time, as a result of effective and high quality logistic solutions. A-TEX is a part of Trimco Group with 1600 dedicated employees spread on 18 local offices, including 20 employees located at our German office.
A-TEX Tekstil Tic. Ltd. Şti. | Eski Turgut Ozal Cad. No: 31/301 | Basaksehir, TR-34490 | Istanbul, Turkey | +90 212 671 30 40 | www.a-tex.com