SOURCING COORDINATOR FOR HONG KONG
Join A-TEX and you will join a team characterized by its youthful and vibrant spirit, who sets the bar high when it comes to the standard and type og services we provide to our customers. We are motivated by great results, exciting tasks and challenging customers.
Both in-house and across borders we respect the contribution we all make, and it is important to us to meet colleagues as well as customers with an open mind. We can only succeed if we unite!
- Source and develop new suppliers in China/Hong Kong
- Source raw materials suppliers globally
- Operational development of collection items
- Control, develop and maintain all internal/external documentation of the above.
- Manage supplier relationships, perform supplier view, visits and supplier evaluation
- Closely communicate with oversea colleague for product development
- Coordinate the sourcing activities with QA
- Ensure new products meet all regulations in the countries that product is sold.
- Ad hoc problem solving
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 1 year of garment or trimming working experience
- Solid experience in dealing with suppliers
- Good knowledge of factories’ operations
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and proactively within company strategy and direction
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Needs to be HK national
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDE
Friendly working environment
5 days work week
14 days annual leave
Life, medical & dental insurance
For a confidential discussion about this role please e-mail to Eric Yau at firstname.lastname@example.org.