SHARP AND PASSIONATE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are passionate about elevating our customer’s brand to a higher level.
If you have the same ambitions, read on…
We have big dreams and are looking for a Key Account Manager to join us and help fulfill our ambitions to strengthen our customer’s brand in the German market.
We offer customized branding solutions to our customers, in close collaboration with colleagues around the world. We are looking to build on our existing German presence in key locations throughout the country. Our customers are leading apparel brands within denim, fashion and sports.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Present, promote, and sell product/services towards the apparel industry.
- Perform cost-benefits and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customers relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcome within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments & countries.
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports.
- Work close together with Brand Coordinator to ensure the best service for our customers.
- You are professional, ambitious, driven and highly motivated, with a positive attitude and bright outlook.
- You are excellent in selling, and you have strong communication and negotiating skills.
- You are proactive and energetic, a skilled multitasker.
- You are able to create and deliver presentations and collections tailored towards customers.
- You love to talk to customers, to maintain good relationships with existing customers and to consistently replenish your customer portfolio.
- You work systematically and have an eye for details.
- You are creative, possess a keen business acumen and entrepreneurial instinct.
- You are or have been in the business, and have a solid knowledge of our products and target customers.
You will be part of a dedicated international team.
Our team is cohesive and focused on delivering world-class customer experiences.
At A-TEX, we place high demands on ourselves and the service we provide our customers every day.
We are motivated by good results, challenging tasks and satisfied customers.
With “freedom under responsibility”, informal culture and humorous approach, we strive to offer the best workplace for our employees.
We show great respect for each other, both internally and for our colleagues around the world.
START: By agreement – we are waiting for the right one
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION:
Please contact Country Manager, Daniel Jung, +49 173 890 5996.
A-TEX is one of the leading global suppliers of identity creating branding items – including labels, hang tags, badges, packaging solutions and store decorations for leading international fashion brands. We offer our customers innovative design, delivered on time, as a result of effective and high quality logistic solutions. A-TEX is a part of Trimco Group with 1600 dedicated employees spread on 18 local offices, including 20 employees located at our German office.
A-TEX Germany | GmbH Wasserstraße 223 | 44799 Bochum | Germany | +49 234/97889-0 | www.a-tex.com