DO YOU WANT TO BECOME BRAND COORDINATOR FOR OUR US TEAM?
We develop and manufacture the trim products for international apparel brands and retailers.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will support our Key Account Managers in product development and customer service. You will be responsible for your own customers, including:
- Coordination of the entire process from product development to delivery to the customer
- Purchasing, sampling, follow-up and communication with all internal and external parties involved
- Daily contact with our subsidiaries and production sites around the world
- Daily contact with our customers in order to manage expectations and ensure that they stay informed about how far we are in the process
- Responsibility for delivering optimal quality and service to the customers
We imagine that you:
- Have worked in the apparel or textile industry as a purchaser for a number of years, or similar background.
- Are a morning person who enjoys working with different countries and cultures
- Are a good “merchant” and possess strong negotiating skills
- Love working with computers, learning new systems and navigating spreadsheets
- Work well independently without direct supervision
- Are excellent in planning and coordinating
- Are service minded and good at maintaining healthy working relationships
- Are ambitious and focused
- Are proactive and energetic and get many tasks done every day
- Are an advanced user of MS Office, esp. Excel
- Note: Any experience with Axapta 12 would be an advantage
You will be part of a dedicated international team.
Our team is cohesive and focused on delivering world-class customer experiences.
At Trimco Group we place high demands on ourselves and the service we provide our customers every day.
We are motivated by good results, challenging tasks and satisfied customers.
With “freedom under responsibility”, informal culture and humorous approach, we strive to offer the best workplace for our employees. We show great respect for each other, both internally and for our colleagues around the world.
Access: By agreement – We are waiting for the right one.
This is a full time position with a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Resume/CV to: email@example.com by August 30, 2020
Trimco Group is one of the leading global suppliers of identity creating branding items – including labels, hang tags, badges, packaging solutions and store decorations for leading international fashion brands. We offer our customers innovative design, delivered on time, as a result of effective and high quality logistic solutions. Trimco Group is a growth company with 1500 dedicated employees spread on 18 local offices.