DO YOU WANT TO BECOME BRAND COORDINATOR FOR A GLOBAL TEAM?
For our customers, who include famous international fashion houses, we develop and manufacture the trim products that support their collections.
- In close contact with our Key Account Managers you will be responsible for your own customers, including:
- coordination of the entire process from product development to delivery to the customer
- Purchasing, sampling, follow-up and communication with all internal and external parties involved
- Daily contact with our subsidiaries and production sites around the world
- Daily contact with our customers in order to manage expectations and ensure that they stay informed about how far we are in the process
- Responsibility for delivering optimal quality and service to the customers
We imagine that you:
- Have worked in the textile industry as a purchaser for a number of years, or similar economic background
- Work in a systematic and structured manner and pay attention to detail
- Are service minded and good at maintaining healthy working relationships
- Are ambitious and focused
- Are a good “merchant”
- Are proactive and energetic and get many tasks done very day
- Are a team player and appreciate good colleagues and a flexible work environment
- Are proficient in English and Dutch
- Are an experienced user of MS Office, esp. Excel
- Experience with Axapta 12, would be an advantage
As a colleague at A-TEX you will become part of a dedicated team of employees. We are a company in growth and have high expectations for ourselves and the service we provide to our customers.
We are motivated by good results, exciting tasks and challenging customers. We have a great respect for each other internally and across borders.
We can only succeed if we stand together!
Start date: As soon as possible
Apply to: email@example.com
If you want to know more about the position: Please contact Rasmus Ravnholt on +45 20307571
A-TEX is one of the leading global suppliers of identity creating branding items – including labels, hang tags, badges, packaging solutions and store decorations for leading international fashion brands. We offer our customers innovative design, delivered on time, as a result of effective and high quality logistic solutions. A-TEX is a growth company and a part of Trimco Group with 1500 dedicated employees spread on 18 local offices, including 10 employees located at our Dutch office.
A-TEX Netherlands B.V.
1165 MS Halfweg
+31 (0) 20 262 6330